How Important is your Annual Physical Exam
As we celebrate life, though how much we avoid it, a lot of activities, things, situations and happenings affect us physically, mentally and emotionally. Though we feel healthy and strong, unnoticeably something might have gone wrong already. Our body adapts to stimuli and adjusts automatically. If these stimuli build up, it weakens us, therefore making us more prone to illnesses. It is very crucial that we need to be conscious about our body, we need to be attentive to our body’s needs. Most of the time, if not always, symptoms appear when our body is already at its weakest.
Annual physical examinations help you get professional feedback on how your body is. The results are objective and clear. According to www.webmd.com, having an annual physical examination is a source of reassurance that they’re as healthy as they feel. Others see it as an alarm system, catching health problems before they become serious. The same website also listed key points the needs to be checked during an annual physical examination.
- History- this is the chance to mention all complaints and concerns about your health.
- Vital signs- Blood pressure, Heart Rate, Respiration rate and temperature.
- General Appearance- doctors gather a large amount of information about you and your health just by watching and talking to you.
- Heart Examination- listening to the heart sounds and rate using a stethoscope.
- Lung exam- doctors listen for breath sounds.
- Head and Neck Exam- the quality of your teeth and gums also provides information about your overall health.
- Abdominal exam- it is very important, this includes the detection of the size of your liver and presence of abdominal fluid.
- Neurologic Exam- this includes assessing nerves, muscle strength, reflexes, balance and mental state.
- Dermatological exam- skin and nail findings could indicate a dermatological problem or disease somewhere else in the body.
- Extremities Exam- your doctor will look for physical and sensory changes.
We at Housecalls Plus Inc. offers visiting Physicians in Mesquite, Texas to perform annual physical examination at the comfort of your home. Travelling to your doctor’s office may strain you physically and emotionally, which at some point may cause irregularities on the result. The comfort of our visiting Physicians in Mesquite, Texas has reduced hospital admissions and emergency room visits. Reach out to us and submit your referrals online to schedule a visit for you or your loved one at home. You can also recommend our services to friends and relatives and experience visiting Physicians in Mesquite, Texas. Please visit our website www.housecallsplusinc.com on more information about the areas and services that we cover.